combination N950N U5

combination N950N U5

كومبنيشن N950N U5

فلاشة كومبنيشن N950N U5

هناك 5 تعليقات

  1. Need help, my samsung galaxy note 8 sm-n950n u5 got kg state prenormal, I am in Pakistan and here GSM Sim does not work on this model for using Sim I have to install custom rom. Now situation is my phone is not allowing any custom rom to be flashed it says "only official binaries are allowed to be flashed boot" and with official software I can not use Sim for seven days to get the kg state back to normal. I have tried all solutions including changing of date back and updating software. My frp and oem are unlocked. Please guide me any solution.

    ردحذف
  2. الملف يحتاج كلمة سر لفك الضغط

    ردحذف
  3. الملف يحتاج كلمة سر لفك الضغط

    ردحذف
  4. الملف يحتاج كلمة سر لفك الضغط

    ردحذف
  5. الملف يحتاج كلمة سر لفك الضغط

    ردحذف